Coburn Place accepts financial gifts of any amount. People often say “I wish it could be more…”
Well, during 2011, the total amount of money donated by people giving $25 or less was nearly $4150! It takes the generosity of a whole community to continue our work. Have questions or need more information contact us at 317-923-5750 or by email. We thank you for your support!
- $15 provides one night of safe haven for a mother and two children.
- $50 provides an Advocate to help a resident establish her personal plan for independence.
- $150 provides a Housing Specialist to help a woman secure safe, permanent housing.
- $240 provides one month of therapy to help a child heal from the effects of domestic abuse.
- $450 provides one month of safe haven for a family.
We offer many convenient options for making financial gifts to Coburn Place. Choose the one that works best for YOU!
- MAIL - Send checks, money orders or VISA/MasterCard gifts to:
Coburn Place, 604 E. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- CALL - Make single or recurring credit card gifts or stock gifts by phone, 317-923-5750.
- ONLINE - Make secure, single or recurring credit card gifts online here.
- IN PERSON - Drop off cash, checks, money orders, VISA/MasterCard gifts or stock gifts.
Honor gifts are a wonderful way to pay tribute to a loved one while helping someone in need. When you make a donation in honor of someone, we will send notification to them. If you share your email with us when making your donation, we will send an e-card to you that you can email or print for your recipient.
Did you know that matching gifts can double or triple the value of your contribution to Coburn Place? Many companies also match the gifts of retirees, spouses, surviving spouses and outside directors. View a list of companies that match in Indiana here. For the best information, check with your human resources department to find out if your company offers this benefit. Thank you!
We are set-up to accept gifts of stock. If you would like to donate stock, please complete this form, and we will contact you with all of the pertinent information.